Quality is what businesses can ultimately use to differentiate themselves from their competitors. It’s what keep customers loyal and satisfied. A quality management system eliminates defects, ensuring you’re consistently creating quality products and services that meet expectations.
The QMS market is growing promisingly at a double-digit rate. Recent studies demonstrate CEO’s top concerns is regulation and compliance; CEO’s investments in risk and compliance will increase the next 3 years; US companies will invest millions on GDPR readiness (PWC, Accenture, 2018).
BPA’s mission is to develop regulatory platform & software solutions – Quality, Risk, GDPR – with maximal user experience, to improve organizations’ processes, products, services and simplify regulatory compliance.
BPA’s software is unique because it’s powered by the leading collaborative Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint technologies and fueled by the most flexible no-code app building platform. What makes our software unique also brings unique measurable benefits to our clients:
||Gains with BPA
- Number of complaints
- Time to treat complaints
- Recurring complaints
- Reduce number of complaints by detecting issues earlier
- Reduce time to treat customer requests and integrate customers in automated flows
- Increase customer satisfaction, win loyal customers (meet client expectations, eliminate defects early, etc.)
|Cost of non-quality
- Cost of not managing risks
- Cost of non-conformances
- Supplier non-quality
- Cost of losing customers
- Cost of downtime in production
- Poor image, reputation
- Cost of waste…
- Higher fines (GDPR, environment, health, quality, security…)
- Save cost by reducing number of errors and manage risks effectively, avoid problems occur again
- Integrate clients/suppliers in the system and improve the end-to-end supply chain
- Detect problems earlier (audits, risks, indicators, etc.)
- Engage collaborators in the QMS, develop a proactive attitude
- Increase revenues through better products, services loved by customers
- Get a unique solution for global-compliance (GDPR-Quality-Risk)
- Employees responsibility no clearly established
- Insufficient employee skills and training
- Poor collaborator engagement, low motivation
- Disconnected processes with poor interactions
- Centralized QMS with poor employee engagement
- No competition differentiation
- Rigid, non-flexible QMS software
- Establish clear employee responsibilities, train collaborators, decentralize QMS, reduce operator errors
- Link all improvement processes together and engage process owners
- Differentiate through quality of your products, services
- Get full control on your QMS template using no-code “Lego” bricks and let the software adapt to your processes on the long-term.
- Heavy cumbersome paper systems, form/paper processing
- Rekeying data in many files
- No real-time reporting
- Automate, optimize and standardize processes (e.g. reducing time to handle incidents by 50% and more)
- Reduce number of paper documents
- Reduce time to process forms/documents
- Reducing time to search for information
- Faster decision making
- Powerful BI reports
>> Calculate savings with our cost saving calculator
- ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, 16949, 27001, etc.
- FDA, EU regulations
- GDPR, data privacy regulations
- Internal Control Systems (COSO)
|Simplify regulatory compliance and meet regulations with one solution for global compliance
- Siloed departments with lack of communication
- Cumbersome paper systems, lots of Excel files, etc.
- Poor access to QMS
- Share and work together, seamless collaboration, instant discussions
- Better connect with external customers and suppliers
- Automate processes, get automated alerts and reminders
- Connect with other tools, web services
- Works on any device, anywhere
- Improve compliance & security
>> Get more done with Office 365
Laisser un commentaireRejoindre la discussion?
N’hésitez pas à contribuer !