We have designed a set of 13 automated workflows – built on Microsoft Power Automate – for simplified document approval, publication and training. Workflows are generic to cover the needs of most organizations and very flexible to be adapted if needed.
They include automated rules to trigger actions and notifications which reduce manual work, avoiding document confusion, reducing time to publish documents, and making sure collaborators understand these documents. These actions are performed by automated workflows:
- Document creation from any document template
- Unique document identification
- Request approval for new documents, revisions and archiving
- Document review, approval and publication with easy approval on any device
- Full traceability on review, approval, and training receipts
- Archiving of completed review, approval, training receipts
Optionally, we provide an eSignature add-in which can be used together with these workflows for additional security, like required by medical regulations.
Workflows are ready to be imported and plugged with the next coming modern apps for quality on Office 365. With little effort, our teams can help clients to plug workflows on their classic version of BPA Quality.